Thursday, July 5, 2012

Freeze and Flare

Me casting Freeze
Me casting Flare

And So I've done it! Accomplished most of what I've set out to do. The above pics are two of my latest spells, Freeze and Flare, that are only obtainable by a Black Mage. Which means.... I am now a Black Mage! I am at the ripe level of 41 and making my rapid ascent to the top. Soon enough, I'll be 50 and having a showdown with the hard version of Ifrit! ;D

But before that, I need to face the easy version, which is actually days away. That means I'm about to complete my main goal! However, this Ifrit will only be 25 and not much of a challenge. I'm tweaking my goal, I want to face the level 50 version! Mwahahaha. I'll still provide screenshots of the level 25 battle.

I've managed to join a few amazing linkshells. They've been a great experience and have mostly amazingly fun people. My own LS is thriving, even if it has lost the original members. Dusk has yet to log on and Hellscythe kind of just vanished, literally from the LS. Oh well, the fickle nature of MMO gamers eh? Never a guarantee that they'll be around tomorrow! We now stand at around 11 members with many of them active daily. They are are fun people I ran into during an Experience Party, which essentially means banding together and slaying the toughest things you can as fast you can. It's the only reason I was able to get from 36 to 40 in a day :D

However, Guildleves are also useful for such awesome leveling as well. I took a five day break because of some renovations in the home (thus this later post) and have been reluctant to use my leves because of both the exp party and doing a slew of Grand Company quests yesterday. My level total stands at 88! :D I was struggling for leves when I started but that break turned out to be much better for me than I originally thought. I'm hoping to get to 43 today but we'll see.

Now that I have a community that I'm involved in, I'm finding the game to have taken on a new dimension. It is a lot funner and I can't wait for 50 to finally do endgame!

So as it stands right now, I  have two new goals.

  • Get to 50 and do endgame
  • Defeat level 50 Ifrit.
Wish me luck! For now I'm outie! Peace all!

No comments:

Post a Comment